Re: [Chicken-users] new eggs

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] new eggs
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 06:43:50 -0500

Hi Andrei,

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:20:47 -0500 Andrei Barbu <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>>
>> Amazing!  Thank you.  I've added them to the coop.  They'll be available
>> for chicken-install in some minutes.
>>
>> Please, keep one eye on the salmonella report tomorrow.  It'll be
>> available at http://tests.call-cc.org/master/linux/x86/2013/02/18
>
> Thanks! I had a look and everything seems fine. I'll check the report
> periodically.

Excellent!

If you want, you can create a custom atom feed to be notified about the
salmonella status for your eggs.  To do that, just create a file for you
in the /salmonella-custom-feeds directory (svn repository).  See the
existing ones for examples
(http://bugs.call-cc.org/browser/salmonella-custom-feeds).

The custom feeds are available at
http://tests.call-cc.org/feeds/master/linux/x86/custom/