[Chicken-users] Can anyone help test my Chicken-based web site?

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: [Chicken-users] Can anyone help test my Chicken-based web site?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:56:47 -0600

Hi, folks--

I have just finished converting a web site from Python to Chicken Scheme. And it appears to work fine, but since Chicken, and the particular libraries I have used, are a little outside the mainstream of web development, I'm wondering about the robustness and security of my setup.

Now, please, please don't do anything without contacting me first! But if any of you are good at crashing and/or hacking into web sites, could you contact me off-list, then we can set up a time when you can attempt to break my site while I am available to clean up the mess?

Thanks!

--
Matt Gushee