[Chicken-users] Parsing EMail

From: Karsten Gebbert
Subject: [Chicken-users] Parsing EMail
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:27:02 +0100

Hi List,

I'm relatively new to chicken and this list, so bear with me :)

My aim is to parse EMails (for using with procmail, for instance) but I'm a little stuck/confused by my options. I've been playing with hato-mime.scm (hg cloned from google source project), and I also looked at internet-message, but without trying to sound like I'm complaining, the docs are somewhat meager for the beginner that I definitely am :)

So my question is: could somebody point me to some example code for either one or the other library that can get me started? I basicall would like to be able to parse message into they parts (different bodies for content-types, attachments..) and play with them in chicken.

Thanks in advance!

Karsten