Re: [Chicken-users] [Q] Is there any library for machine/statistical lea

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Q] Is there any library for machine/statistical learning in Scheme(chicken scheme)?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 07:10:13 +0900

Thank you for your suggestions; what I've interested in is using ML for financial time series prediction such as stock price movement forecasting for pattern matching for trading.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM, Andrei Barbu <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Sungjin Chun <address@hidden> wrote:
> What I've found are (for chicken scheme):
> 1. libsvm
> 2. fann

Are you looking for anything in particular?

I do AI/machine-learning/robotics/computer-vision research using
scheme->c and chicken. I've got lots of code that I haven't yet ported
to chicken so I might have what you're looking for.

You might be interested in
https://github.com/abarbu/AD
 computes derivatives of programs, useful if you're optimizing a hairy
cost function
https://github.com/abarbu/csp
 solves constraint satisfaction problems

There are a few AI-related eggs that I haven't yet officially released:
https://github.com/abarbu/nlopt
 provides bindings to nlopt, which is a great library for non-linear
optimization
https://github.com/abarbu/matlab-chicken
 give you access to a huge library of code
https://github.com/abarbu/ccv-chicken
  ccv is a state-of-the-art computer vision library
https://github.com/abarbu/stochastic-discrete
 performs inference on probabilistic programs whose support is
discrete, so if you've got a graphical model with discrete
distributions this should be useful
https://github.com/abarbu/matplotlib
 bindings to python's matplotlib so you can actually see what's going on

Andrei