Re: [Chicken-users] Civet egg ready for release

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Civet egg ready for release
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:37:25 -0400

Hi Matt,

On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 12:25:11 -0600 Matt Gushee <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks, Mario! However, there seems to be something wrong. I tried
> 'chicken-install civet', and get an error saying there is no .meta
> file. There certainly is one, but somehow it is not being recognized.
> When I try 'chicken-install -r civet, I get:
>
>   civet/
>       tags/
>
> That's it. No files in either directory (and the tags directory is not
> one that I created ... I'm guessing it's a GitHub artifact.
>
> Any idea what the problem is?

Looks like the tags you created (https://github.com/mgushee/civet/tags)
don't match the ones in the .release-info file
(https://github.com/mgushee/civet/blob/master/civet.release-info).

So, henrietta-cache is unable to download the tarballs:
http://code.call-cc.org/henrietta-cache/2013/04/03/13-40-01.err.log

Best wishes.
Mario
--