[Chicken-users] CHICKEN Spring Thing 2013

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] CHICKEN Spring Thing 2013
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:03:23 +0200

Dear Chicken fans,

It is about time that we gather again and build an ephemeral chicken
coop. This time we will find some squatting place in cologne. There's
a wiki page up for your suggestions at
https://wiki.call-cc.org/event/chicken-spring-cologne-2013 and on
there there's a link to a doodle like schedule coordination thingy
to find the date with the most possible participants. The voting
period will end at the arbitrary date of Sunday May 12th, and we
will decide on the date on Monday 13th.

This is a voluntary ad hoc event, no plans, no schedule, no comittee.
Bring your own ideas / devices / Chickens...

I am looking forward to meeting some of you there!

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can