Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation with subpages

From: Dan Leslie
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation with subpages
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:02:24 -0700

Nice! I didn't realize chicken-doc-admin was even a thing, and this ability should make updating docs much easier to do.

When next I get around to updating the allegro egg from 5.06 to 5.09 and fixing the library discovery bug I'll see about also switching over to using this to manage the documentation.

Thanks!
-Dan