Re: [Chicken-users] A couple of questions

From: Brad Pitt
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] A couple of questions
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 22:24:21 +0400

Hi

Clarify please what kind of grapchis programming, games, gui, simulation ?
And what a platform?

Maybe interesting for you :
http://lush.sourceforge.net/
http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/

Hi,

I’ve been working with Scheme for quite some time now, with various
implementations, and I wanted to thank you for working on this wonderful
one that is Chicken.

I’m still pretty new to functional programming and I recently discovered
the functional reactive programming style. I was wondering if anyone
here had any experience with it in Scheme. I would like to implement a
DSL on top of OpenGL for FRP graphic programming. If you have any
documentation or existing implementation please tell me.

I also wanted to know if it was possible to statically link a chicken
program with all its libraries in order to have a standalone executable
not depending on anything.

Thanks again,
Kooda.

--