[Chicken-users] I probably jumped the gun on this one.

From: Frank
Subject: [Chicken-users] I probably jumped the gun on this one.
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:02:04 -0400

Hi,
    I reported this as a bug in Chiecken but may have done so prematurely. I am having trouble installing SRFI-19. After some experimentation, I found I needed to install "setup-helper" first. However, such an install is insufficient. The output received using 4.8.0.3 can be found at pastebin.com/g8YY7FpL. I appear to be having the same problem installing the coops egg. Any help would be appreciated.