Re: [Chicken-users] SPRING THING 2013 has ended.

From: Klaus Trainer
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SPRING THING 2013 has ended.
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 00:19:21 +0200

Hi all.

This was a great event!  Everybody was kind, and I can say that I've
felt welcome right from the beginning.  People had always been helpful
and patiently answered all kinds of (CHICKEN and non-CHICKEN related)
questions; simple newbie questions as well as hard questions that
led to interesting technical discussions.

Many thanks to the Chaos Computer Club Cologne for providing the
location!

And well, thanks everybody for coming.  See you next time!

Cheers,
Klaus