Re: [Chicken-users] Is chicken supported on 32 bit Linux?

From: John Maxwell
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Is chicken supported on 32 bit Linux?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 10:27:56 -0400

On 05/28/13 10:11:41, John Long wrote:
> On the latest stable 4.8.0.3:

[snip]

Haven't tried 4.8.0.3, but 4.8.0.1 builds and installs fine, and I'm
using it for a non-trivial app, which also works fine.

-John

--
John Maxwell  KB3VLL  address@hidden

Speaking just for me, I don't think I have Linux blinders on my
eyes. I can see other platforms, but I *choose* to ignore them on the
theory that if I ignore them hard enough they will go away.

This theory is obviously crazy. However, it also appears to be working.

— Eric S. Raymond