Re: [Chicken-users] help :)

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] help :)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:58:21 +0200

* Pedro Melendez <address@hidden> [130605 17:48]:
> Hey Dan,
>
> What's the preferred method to ask? I didn't know about the IRC channel and
> now I am dubious what would be better if asking over there or using the
> email list...

I'd say most general questions and newbie questions can be answered
by the #chicken folks on freenode. Once things get more specific
or do include extensions written by people not online, this list
is better suited.

Thanks for asking and have fun with CHICKEN (all caps, folks ;))

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can