Re: [Chicken-users] scheme.vim

From: Hugo Arregui
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] scheme.vim
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 18:54:25 -0300

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Daniel Ajoy <address@hidden> wrote:
> which one is more up to date?

I think a combination of both is better, probably your lispwords list
will grow when you add new eggs or new syntax, I also have:

      setl lispwords+=let-values,condition-case,with-input-from-string
      setl
lispwords+=with-output-to-string,handle-exceptions,call/cc,rec,receive
      setl
lispwords+=call-with-output-file,define-for-syntax,define-foreign-record-type
      setl
lispwords+=define-concurrent-native-callback,define-synchronous-concurrent-native-callback
      setl lispwords+=define-callback,test-group

I also find useful to redefine iskeyword this way:
set
iskeyword=33,35-36,38,42-58,60-90,94,95,97-122,126,_,+,-,*,/,<,=,>,:,$,?,!,@-@,#,^

I like to exclude <%> and <'>, so a current-word-search over for
example, 'something or something or %something is equivalent.

HIH
Regards,
Hugo