Re: [Chicken-users] dynamic scoping

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] dynamic scoping
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 20:19:06 -0400

Kon Lovett scripsit:

> Sadly, John Cowan's fine table of SRFI support by implementation
> doesn't cover SRFI 15.

When I did it, I wasn't dealing with withdrawn SRFIs.  As I just said,
fluid-let's definition is highly portable in a single-threaded context.

> In practice real dynamic variables - parameters - are the way to go
> for library or other distributed code. & they are in R7RS!

Yes, indeed.  Also unlike fluid-let, parameters are first class objects.

--
With techies, I've generally found              John Cowan
If your arguments lose the first round          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan