Re: [Chicken-users] Segmentation fault

From: Frank
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Segmentation fault
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:49:58 -0400

coi alyn. .i tcegleki :-)
    I will do so as soon as I am back at My desk. Should I attach them to an e-mail or provide a pastebin link?

Sincerely,

On Monday, July 8, 2013, Alan Post wrote:
When i've had problems of this sort, it is because I haven't sorted
out my unit declarations, and I'm either missing the main hook or
the complicity of declarations in each file doesn't quite line up.

Without seeing the scripts you're compiling it might be difficult to
provide much help.  Would you post them here?

-Alan