Re: [Chicken-users] Multiple concurrent top levels?

From: Dan Leslie
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Multiple concurrent top levels?
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 10:03:13 -0700

On 8/2/2013 9:56 AM, John Cowan wrote:
Unless you either (a) are deeply committed to Chicken or (b) need the
fastest possible performance on a single core, then you might want to
consider shifting to Chibi Scheme for this application.

:D

I've already been exploring chibi-scheme for the reasons that you went on to mention. It struck me that before I go 'abandoning' Chicken for this particular project that perhaps I should inquire if it were as versatile as Chibi is in this regard. Sounds like that's a no, but thanks for the details about Chibi!

Oh, how much control over the GC does Chibi grant you?

-Dan