[Chicken-users] New post(s) about CHICKEN

From: Tim van der Linden
Subject: [Chicken-users] New post(s) about CHICKEN
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:25:05 +0200

Hi all

I just though it would be nice to do some shameless self promotion and let you
guys and gals know I have just released the first chapter about CHICKEN on my
blog over at shisaa.jp.

It will span around three chapters and aims to be a beginners guide to CHICKEN
(and thus Scheme). Target audience is, of course, newbie folk like myself. I
will take the reader trough my brain as I was writing my first egg (json-rpc).

Hope you like it!

Cheers
Tim