[Chicken-users] [Q] Are there any egg for timer based scheduler like cro

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: [Chicken-users] [Q] Are there any egg for timer based scheduler like cron?
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 12:58:06 +0900

Hi,

I want to create a program which do some tasks with following condition;

1. During 08:00 to 16:00 (hour) of each day,
2. the task will run every 2 seconds (or minutes or so).

The time for completing task is very tiny, for example 0.01ms to 1 sec. In Lisp(SBCL),
I have used timer package but I cannot find equivalent one for chicken scheme.

Thanks in advance.