[Chicken-users] bb won't install on OS X

From: well
Subject: [Chicken-users] bb won't install on OS X
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 02:48:18 -0700 (PDT)

I'm rather new to Chicken-Scheme, and very new to this mailing list (as well
as mailing lists in general!), so my apologies if I am making a silly
mistake.

When trying to install bb with the command chicken-install bb, I get the
following output (put in a clbin because it's ~600 lines)
https://clbin.com/6EbI5

I'm not sure what the issue is exactly, and whether it's a mistake I made or
an issue with the program itself. I'm running OS X 10.8.4, and as far as I
can tell, my Chicken implementation is up to date (4.8.0.4). Any help would
be greatly appreciated! Sorry again if I'm sending this to the wrong people,
etc.