Re: [Chicken-users] bb won't install on OS X

From: well
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] bb won't install on OS X
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 03:20:19 -0700 (PDT)

>Hello there, and welcome to chicken-users :)

Thank you so much for your quick and helpful reply!

>In other words, it looks like you don't have FLTK installed, or the
>config program is not in your $PATH.  The setup script continues with
>the empty stdout of that script, and so it doesn't set the correct
>include paths.  This causes all the "No such file or directory" errors
>you see below it; the C compiler doesn't know where to look for these
>header files because the setup script never told it.

And thank you for pointing this out. I swear, I thought I had it installed!
:-)
When I ran chicken-install bb again, the output was much shorter, but it
still had a line in it,
sh: flu-config: command not found
Even so, running (use bb) in csi worked fine, and I was also able to run
most of the examples on the wiki without a problem.
When running the "notes" program that was given, none of the items on the
menu bar appeared until I clicked them, and exiting the program gave this
error:
Error: unbound variable: :optional
A few other errors happened too; again, this might be a problem on my end,
and flu-config might not be related at all to the issues with the notes
program. For the most part, bb works fine. Thank you again!