Re: [Chicken-users] All threads are blocking by I/O

From: Pedro Melendez
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] All threads are blocking by I/O
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:31:04 -0400

Hey John,

Yeah, I guess you are right... that's the easier solution at this point, it just sounded nicer to have it work without cygwin.

Thanks!

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:05 PM, John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:
Pedro Melendez scripsit:

> Oh well, that's unfortunately :( The server would run at the end in a Linux
> box, but I need to be able to test it on windows
> during the development.

In that case, I would develop it under Cygwin rather than using the
MinGW setup.  The Cygwin build of Chicken is much more Linuxly correct
than MinGW is or can be, and since you aren't deploying there, you
don't need to care about the GPL.

--
There are three kinds of people in the world:   John Cowan
those who can count,                            address@hidden

--
T: +1 (416) - 357.5356
Skype ID: pmelendezu