[Chicken-users] Turn on profiling and app panics with out of memory - ca

From: Matt Welland
Subject: [Chicken-users] Turn on profiling and app panics with out of memory - can profiling work if using iup gui?
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 05:40:41 -0700

Before I spend a lot of time debugging this I wanted to ask the list if it should be expected to work. I know the iup egg uses that trampoline stuff, is this likely to be a problem for the profiler?

I'm using chicken 4.8.0.

 [panic] out of memory - heap full while resizing - execution terminated

...more...
dashboard.scm:486: string-intersperse
dashboard.scm:1348: iup-controls#button
dashboard.scm:1359: hash-table-set!