Re: [Chicken-users] Sublime Text 2 and Chicken (REPL/highlighting)

From: --
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Sublime Text 2 and Chicken (REPL/highlighting)
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 04:30:05 +0400

Hi,

This one can help
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18291732/how-to-configure-sublimerepl-to-work-with-chicken-scheme

You can use pretty standard color scheme for r5 standard.
Sublime have automatic parenthesis highlihgtit as i know.
Also you can try some lispy indenter like this
https://github.com/odyssomay/sublime-lispindent

Friend on mine using sublime as ide for chicken/c++ development, donno what excactly they tune.

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to include the csi REPL that is provided by
Chicken into Sublime Text 2. Examples for this would be the "SublimeREPL"
package that can be downloaded via the Sublime Text package control.

Another question I have is if there is a highlighting package for Chicken in
Sublime Text, possibly also a paranthesis check and verb highlighting.

Cheers!