[Chicken-users] ANN: Coq au Vin 0.2 released

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: [Chicken-users] ANN: Coq au Vin 0.2 released
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:36:15 -0700

Hey, folks--

There is a new release of the coq-au-vin egg available. The big change
is that there is now a proper login/sessions mechanism. Or at least it
seems somewhat proper to me; I don't know much about web security, so
it would be great if people with more expertise could take a look at
my code (though I'll warn you it's a mess).

For more info, please see http://coq-au-vin.sapparicms.org/articles/1000000a

I've also updated the examples collection to work with the new egg.
The examples are only available via GitHub:
https://github.com/mgushee/coq-au-vin-examples

Thanks for checking it out!

--
Matt Gushee