Re: [Chicken-users] Problem with read-line

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problem with read-line
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 17:35:03 -0700

Hi, Dan--

I believe you need to add

  (use extras)

to your code.

It's not a bug, but rather a peculiarity of the Chicken
implementation: most of the libraries that come with the distribution
(I think it's everything that is not standard R5RS, or in the
'library' unit) need to be specifically included in compiled code but
not in the REPL. I can't explain exactly why that is.