Re: [Chicken-users] Problem: Chicken-install OpenSSL / rand.h

From: mfv
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problem: Chicken-install OpenSSL / rand.h
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:17:48 +0100

> Do you have openssl/rand.h on your system?

I have rand.h in D:\openssl\include\openssl.

> If so, the compiler is probably not able to locate it.  You can specify
> its location in the CSC_OPTIONS environment variable.  Something like
>
>    CSC_OPTIONS="-I/path/to/openssl/rand.h" chicken-install openssl

I tried a bunch of stuff, e.g.

        SET CSC_OPTIONS="-ID:\openssl\include\openssl\rand.h"

and numerous other variations like excluding rand.h, changing \ to /,
copying rand.h to the root of D:, etc. Unfortunatly, nothing really works.

The most common error message is

        csc: file '"-ID:\openssl\include\openssl\rand.h"' does not exist.

> (Not sure if Windows' shell allows this command line syntax).

Unfortunatly, windoofs does not have this luxury. /-: