Re: [Chicken-users] which RxRS?

From: John Croisant
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] which RxRS?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:24:58 -0500

Giorgio,

This is not the proper venue for rehashing or ranting about the Scheme standardization process. And, it's very inappropriate to vilify and insult other community members. Your original question was answered by Christian Kellermann. Let's leave it at that, and not start another flame war.

- John Croisant