Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:02:40 -0200

Dear folks, thanks again for opinions and corrections.

I tried to address all the issues, except for two of them, image and parenthesis highlighting, both of which I couldn't reproduce it here. I am on Firefox 25.0.1.

Could you please test it again?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/621606/chicken-wiki.tar.gz

Thanks,
Arthur

2013/12/19 Andy Bennett <address@hidden>
Hi,

>> I hope you like it. If you don't, please let me know how I could do a
>> better job! Thanks in advance!
>
> I have to say, I like it! Thanks for the suggestion! What do the
> others think?

Yes! This looks great!

Thanks Arthur!

The only thing I notice is that the show/edit/history links on the right
hand side are still in their "old" styling.

Everything else looks spiffy: https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/spiffy

Good work! :-)

Regards,
@ndy