Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:37:16 -0200

Evan, thanks for the screenshot. Indeed each browser renders the search bar in a different way. Firefox on my Samsung Galaxy SII renders it like Peter mentioned. I believe I´ll have to use a table to format it properly. I read on the web that sometimes (in cases like this for example) tables are really the only option for a consistent presentation.

Do you have any opinion on how to do it?

Best wishes,
Arthur