Re: [Chicken-users] Some random thoughts about calculations with base-N

From: mfv
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Some random thoughts about calculations with base-N numbers
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:42:36 +0100

Hi,

> This question makes very little sense, as your computer is calculating
> in base 2.  Even when you enter numbers in base 10, these will be

it was not like I wanted to make an actual application with this. I was just
asking - out of curiosity - how would one implement such a calculation
behaviour.

You are right - it does not make much sense to work wuch such calculation. I
was asking the question because I did not have any other idea how to store
base36 characters for computation other than string - except with vectors/lists
maybe.

Thanks for the answer.

Cheers,

  mfv