Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 15:38:39 -0200

Thomas, with the feedback of Evan Hanson I realized that in order to set the #content top border correctly I have to set the #menu position to "relative". This brings back the problem of misalignment og the search box, which in my opinion is the worst of the problems (please take a look to Evan printscreens attached).

Another try that looks good here is using CSS3 box-shadow. This way we have a more 'professional' look, menu and search box properly aligned and no border.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/621606/chicken-wiki.tar.gz

What do you all think about this new version? I promisse this is the last one :)

Best wishes,
Arthur