[Chicken-users] Chicken Spring Gathering in Norway

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken Spring Gathering in Norway
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:05:25 +0100

Hey folks!

It's my pleasure to announce that we've decided to host a Chicken gathering in Norway for this coming spring. Hopefully we can find suitable dates so that lots of people can come! Let's give doodle a spin around the month of May:

http://doodle.com/34fh8n88hr4i7edn

Please add yourselves!

We haven't really planned anything specific, except the usual stuff:
- a couple very informal talks
- "workshops" so people can work on their favorite eggs
- check out the touristy spots of the city
- check out the less touristy spots of the city
- eat and drink beer

You're all very welcome to our beautiful city, hope to see you there!

K.