[Chicken-users] $$ offer for Chicken + IUP on Windows :)

From: Matt Welland
Subject: [Chicken-users] $$ offer for Chicken + IUP on Windows :)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 10:10:28 -0700

Ok, so maybe it should be a single "$" sign ...

I find myself regularly needing to make simple tools that run on both Linux and Windows and I'd dearly love to use Chicken for this purpose.

I don't have time right now to resurrect my chicken-iup project (http://www.kiatoa.com/fossils/chicken-iup). The last time I tried I had many issues getting 4.8.0 running on Windows. So I thought I'd try throwing a few dollars at the problem. Here is my offer:

US$150 to get chicken 4.8.0 or greater working with IUP on Windows + Mingw (hopefully all common versions).

All credit to who ever does the work. I'll help as much as I can. Ideally this would re-use (and improve on) the integration I put together on chicken-iup including the windows installer.

FYI, for non-windows users who might like to take a stab at this there is MicroXP and virtualbox.
--
Matt
-=-