[Chicken-users] ANN: chicken-iup 0.3 released, tested briefly on WinXP a

From: Matt Welland
Subject: [Chicken-users] ANN: chicken-iup 0.3 released, tested briefly on WinXP and Win8
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 01:01:07 -0700

Chicken IUP is an easy to install package for Microsoft Windows.

Components:

Chicken Scheme 4.8.0.5
IUP, CD, IM libraries from www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup
Many eggs including sqlite3, sql-de-lite, iup etc.

To use:

1. install MinGW from www.mingw.org
2. Install chicken-iup 0.3 from www.kiatoa.com/cgi-bin/chicken-iup
3. Add C:\chicken\bin;C:\chicken\lib to your PATH (under advanced settings)

To test it try:

1. start chicken-iupĀ  (note, exit it and start it again the first time as the environment variables don't seem to get picked up right after install)

2. Run: (load "../examples/simple.scm")

Thanks go to all the Chicken developers for chicken and all the eggs!

Let me know it you would like specific eggs to be included in the package and I will release updated installers as needed.

--
Matt
-=-