Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:26:24 +0100

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 09:20:35AM -0700, Matt Gushee wrote:
> My proposal is, simply, to include a *mandatory* "last-updated" field
> on every page.

Hi Matt,

This is trivial to add, but I don't know if it's very useful.
You can always click on "history" to see the changes that were made
and when.  A "diff" should be added one of these days, but I'm just too
lazy to write one, and nobody's complained about the lack of it yet :)

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://www.more-magic.net