Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:15:50 -0200

Dear Matt, I made some suggestions and they can be found at:

- https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/621606/chicken-wiki.tar.gz
- https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/621606/chicken-wiki2.tar.gz
- https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/621606/chicken-wiki3.tar.gz

They especially differ in respect to what happens to the search box when you shrink the browser window. They are just drafts and would need adjustments to fit all the wiki pages. Please don't blame me for the ugly code.

I believe Thomas was the last one to give an opinion about this design (sorry, Thomas, for not replying).

ATM I don't have time to play more with it. Feel free to improve it!

I'm not sure many chicken folks agree with the proposals.

Best wishes,
Arthur