Re: [Chicken-users] Tools to make a graphviz dot map of a scheme program

From: Matt Welland
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Tools to make a graphviz dot map of a scheme program?
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 22:10:16 -0700

Heh heh, pretty bad. I couldn't remember and had to go back and read the code. Here is how to run it:

./utils/plot-code.scm db.scm,runs.scm *.scm > test.dot
dot -Tpdf test.dot > test.pdf

This reads all .scm files and creates output for db.scm and runs.scm.

I'd like to enhance this to be able to filter functions for the display.