Re: [Chicken-users] Review my Caesar Cipher?

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Review my Caesar Cipher?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:20:15 +0100

On 11 March 2014 12:41, Alex Shinn <address@hidden> wrote:
Chibi has string-map in (chibi string).

But actually, if you're aiming for R7RS support then
string-map is in (scheme base).  Just replace the
cond-expand with:

(import (scheme base))

Hmm... sadly, (import (scheme base)) fails with Chicken and Gauche. I am also having a hard time figuring out how to print with Chibi. I tried the manual, and I tried (print), (printf) and (display).

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.