Re: [Chicken-users] Problem with deploy - executable complains it cannot

From: Matt Welland
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problem with deploy - executable complains it cannot load type-errors
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 22:36:23 -0700

Thanks. Using the master fixed it!

Is there a way to specify both the directory name and the executable name to be created when using -deploy?

Running:

csc -deploy histstore.scm -o target

will create target/target

which I then have to rename. While not a big deal if there is a better way I'd like to know it.

Matt

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 1:19 AM, Christian Kellermann <address@hidden> wrote:
* Christian Kellermann <address@hidden> [140401 10:16]:
> * Matt Welland <address@hidden> [140401 08:17]:
> > I have made a deployable exe (chicken 4.8.0.5, Ubuntu 32bit) but get the
> > following when I try to run it:
> >
> > Error: (require) cannot load extension: type-errors
> >
> >     Call history:
> >
> >     histstore.scm:5: ##sys#require          <--
> >
> > ======The Make Lines=======
> >
> > histstore/histstore : histstore.scm ../margs/margs.scm
> >     chicken-install -p histstore  -deploy sqlite3 posix srfi-13 srfi-1
> > utils format srfi-69 regex regex-literals
> >     csc histstore.scm -deploy
> >
> > ======The First Few Lines=====
> >
> > (use sqlite3 posix srfi-13 srfi-1 regex format)
> >
> > (import (prefix sqlite3 sqlite3:))
> >
> > ;; (require-library margs)
> > (include "../margs/margs.scm")
> >
> > ==========================
> >
> > Full code:
> > http://www.kiatoa.com/cgi-bin/fossils/opensrc/doc/tip/histstore/histstore.scm
> >
> > What am I doing wrong?

Sorry I did not have enough coffe, can you try master? This seems
to be a bug I have fixed in it. As with older versions chicken-install
-deploy will not install dependencies of the eggs you specify...

Sorry for the noise,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.

--
Matt
-=-