Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-fuse

From: Jörg F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-fuse
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 11:27:31 +0200

Hi Evan,

I made some progress with getting fuse to run in multi threaded mode.

Though I avoided direct C->Chicken calls. While I dunno, I'm pretty sure those are not re-entrant.

Right now the code is in dire need of some cleanup. E.g. foreign type declarations still on all callbacks, but not actually used. (The va_arg magic I'm using to extract the arguments SHOULD be generated by chicken from those type declarations, but for now I just wrote them manually.)

However I'm in dire need to get my personal things done. So I rather keep you posted now, a full clean up might take quite some time...

Find the files here: http://www.askemos.org/A1342ac99fa68b0ef614b7f02a2dc2e43/index.html

Best

/Jörg