Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] New egg: glfw3

From: Alex Charlton
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] New egg: glfw3
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 19:37:58 -0400

address@hidden writes:

> Cool.  Thanks for looking into that.  I've installed glfw3 on the Linux
> test machines.
>
> As soon as you want us to publish the first version of your egg, just
> let us know.  There's that small issue with the `repo' form in the
> .release-info file that you'll probably want to fix before publishing
> it.
>
> It would be nice if you could add the documentation for your egg to the
> wiki (https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/glfw3).  If you properly format
> it with the wiki markup (see http://wiki.call-cc.org/edit-help), it will
> be automatically indexed by http://api.call-cc.org.
>
> Again, thanks for contributing and for sharing your code.
>
> Best wishes.
> Mario

Mario,

Wiki documentation has been added and that remaining .release-info bug fixed.
My egg is ready for publishing.

Thanks for all your help getting started! Despite only installing Chicken two
weeks ago, I’m impressed with what I see both with the language and the
community. I have the feeling that I wouldn’t mind hanging my hat here for a
while. I have another (more interesting) egg in the works, so you should be
hearing from me soon.

--
Alex