Re: [Chicken-users] LevelDB bindings

From: Alex Charlton
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] LevelDB bindings
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 10:25:56 -0400

address@hidden writes:

> Thanks Evan, I've renamed the directory to 'tests'. Salmonella still
> complains about missing docs, not sure how to fix that.

Hi Caolan,

As Evan’s already said, you’ll need to create the wiki page for leveldb
(http://wiki.call-cc.org/eghttp://wiki.call-cc.org/eggs%20tutorial#documentationgref/4/leveldb).
 Since your readme is written in Markdown, check out my markdown-svnwiki egg.
It shouldn’t have any problem converting your readme to the format that the
wiki expects. If you have any problems, though, let me know. It’s a very new
egg, and as far as I know I’m the only one who has used it, so having some
feedback from another user would be appreciated :)

https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/markdown-svnwiki

--
Alex