Re: [Chicken-users] utc-time->seconds and local-time->seconds rationale?

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] utc-time->seconds and local-time->seconds rationale?
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 13:12:16 -0700

On 2014-05-07 12:01, "Jörg F. Wittenberger" wrote:
> However for the case at hand I'd even love a notation which allows
> to attach a custom message to the deprecated "type".  Possibly like
> this:

I agree, an annotation for deprecation warnings would be valuable.
Currently, it's totally on the user to go figure out why something's
been deprecated and what to do about it; it would be nice to be able to
include even something as simple as "bar is deprecated, use baz instead"
in the warnings.

Evan