Re: [Chicken-users] 4.9.0rc1 regression on Cygwin, ticket #919

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] 4.9.0rc1 regression on Cygwin, ticket #919
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 11:21:53 -0400

Peter Bex scripsit:

> Could you be more specific on how to reproduce this?  I've tried
> CHICKEN on cygwin a number of times, and didn't get nursery errors.

On investigation, this happens only when you are in the directory where
you built Chicken, so it's some mysterious effect of Windows automatically
treating the current directory as part of the path.

No matter, I have no need to run csi there.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on