Re: [Chicken-users] Some eggs I'd like to add to svn

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Some eggs I'd like to add to svn
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 10:02:06 +0200

* Matt Welland <address@hidden> [140522 07:29]:
> Yikes, when read on my phone my email looks very long! Here is a brief
> version:
>
> I'd like to add some eggs to svn:
>
> 1. refdb - gnumeric spreadsheet to branch/merge friendly flat file converter.
>
> 2. histstore - command line history database
>
> 3. mfind - file tree store similar to gnu locate
>
> 4. timesnitch - statistically measure where you spend your time.
>
> 5. margs - simplistic argument processor.
>
> And (adding this one) ...
>
> 6. stml - minimal cgi web app framework.
>
> Any objections to my adding these? Any objections/suggestions about the names?

Thank you for half a dozen new eggs!

These all sound useful! Are you hosting them on your own fossil and
want the urls to the release tarballs added to chicken-location or
are you asking about putting the source code into svn? I am not
sure which way it is you want. If it is the former just send the
URLs over acccording to the scheme mentioned in
("http://example.com/my-egg/doc/{version}/{file}";) the egg releasing
docs: http://example.com/my-egg/doc/{version}/{file}.

If it is the latter, ask Mario for a svn account.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.