Re: [Chicken-users] About Chicken Compiler CSC's Option

From: blueperson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] About Chicken Compiler CSC's Option
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:56:55 +0800

于 2014年06月10日 15:32, Christian Kellermann 写道:
> * blueperson <address@hidden> [140610 09:26]:
>> Hello,
>> Everybody.
>> I just want to learn the software Hato that found in chicken's website,
>> but failed in "make" it. The error showed "csc: invalid option `-G'". I
>> check the Makefile and find "CHICKEN_OPTS=-O2 -G". And I also type "csc
>> -help" to show all the options but cann't find it.
>> I cann't found the csc's history data. If anyone can tell me what's the
>> '-G' option now looks like??
> The version of hato as found on foof's website currently does not
> build with newer Chickens. However there are several versions flowing
> around. IIRC Moritz has a port here:
>
> hg clone https://code.google.com/r/datenhobel-hato-egg-update/
>
> I have done this myself partly (just needed parts of hato, especially
> the test suite did not work for me but I did not dig deeper there),
> if you need this I can put the diffs somewhere.
>
> YMMV,
>
> Christian

Thanks for your help!
I get a clone use "hg clone
https://code.google.com/r/datenhobel-hato-egg-update/";. But get the same
error "csc: invalid option `-G' " when I "make" it. I use chicken
4.8.0.3 in gentoo.
I'm just a beginner on programming and didn't write much codes. I just
want to write a MUA first to learn something. For personal reasons I
choose scheme/chicken, and only found a MTA hato.

blueperson