Re: [Chicken-users] bug update-uri in uri-common

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] bug update-uri in uri-common
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:19:43 +0200

Thank you Peter!

With some manual testing, it's working like expected here.

K.

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 07, 2014 at 02:19:22PM +0200, Peter Bex wrote:
> So here's a new poll:
>
> a) The current behaviour of resetting port to #f if it's the default port
>      for this scheme is ok.
> b) The port should not be reset, and the uri should be printed with an
>     explicit port, even if it's the default for this scheme.
> c) The port should not be reset, but the uri should be printed without
>     port if it's the default for this scheme.

I have now implemented c), and tagged release 1.4.  Please give it a try!

Kris, thanks for reporting this problem.  Thanks Andy, John and Evan
for supplying valuable feedback.  Doing the right thing was tricky here.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://www.more-magic.net