[Chicken-users] New test machines

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-users] New test machines
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 18:13:52 +0000

Hi,

For some time now we have been running salmonella on new test
machines, using a variety of branches and with some build option
variations, so I think it's time to officially announce them.

Please, see http://tests.call-cc.org/ for details.

The CHICKEN team would like to thank bevuta [1], Code Yellow [2]
and those who donated money to CHICKEN [3] for making those tests
possible.

[1] http://www.bevuta.com/
[2] http://www.codeyellow.nl/category/research.html
[3] http://wiki.call-cc.org/donate#donors

The salmonella instance that used to run on the main call-cc.org
server has been deactivated (tests consumed quite a lot of
server's resources).

Best wishes.
Mario
--