[Chicken-users] ANN: Security bugfix release for lz4 egg available

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] ANN: Security bugfix release for lz4 egg available
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 20:16:03 +0200

Dear Chicken users,

if any of you uses the lz4 egg in your application, it's time to
do an upgrade to the 0.2 version I have just released. This includes
the upstream version r119, which fixes the latest security issues
as you are being able to watch the whole internet drama around it.

There is no change in the API and I shall deliver documentation as
well "soon" ;)

You know just in case...

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.