[Chicken-users] Determine if program has been compiled

From: Christopher Collins
Subject: [Chicken-users] Determine if program has been compiled
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 11:09:24 -0700

Hello chicken users,

Is there a way to determine, in code, whether a chicken program has been
compiled?  I am thinking of something similar to:

    (cond-expand
        (chicken-script ... )

...but with an identifer different from "chicken-script".

It is possible that I'm asking the wrong question.  My underlying
problem is: I want my program to behave one way when I load it from
within csi, and another way when I either execute it with "csi -script"
or compile it and execute the binary.  In particular, to make debugging
easier, I want to skip command line parsing when I load the code in csi.
The cond-expand,chicken-script form lets me determine when the program
was run with "csi -script".  However, it does not solve the
compile-and-run scenario; the resulting executable behaves as though it
were loaded into csi.

Thank you,
Christopher